Friedland & Associates stands as a beacon of commitment in delivering unparalleled legal services. With a staunch belief in the foundations of the legal system, this esteemed institution diligently champions the rights of its clients, ensuring justice is accessible to all. Particularly recognized for their impeccable Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyers, the firm tenaciously combats for justice, regardless of economic or societal stature.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our fort lauderdale car accident page
An Overview of the Colee Hammock Neighborhood
Colee Hammock, nestled in Fort Lauderdale, is an upscale waterfront enclave. This region exudes an old-world charm, punctuated with modern amenities, and is a prime destination for those seeking a mix of heritage and contemporary living. Renowned for its unique character, Colee Hammock is not just a neighborhood; it’s a vibrant community with a palpable sense of togetherness.
Its strategic location ensures that residents have access to the best of both worlds, a serene living environment and proximity to dynamic hubs of activity. One can easily saunter to restaurants or catch a trolley to the pristine beaches of South Florida, making this neighborhood a harmonious blend of convenience and comfort.
Key Attractions in the Colee Hammock Neighborhood
- Gran Forno Bakery: A traditional bakery known for its delectable breads and pastries that transport you to the streets of Italy.
- Casa Sensei: A Pan Asian culinary gem that promises a gustatory journey across the Asian continent, offering authentic flavors and innovative fusions.
- Luigi’s Coal Oven Pizza: This pizzeria prides itself on its traditional coal oven pizzas, oozing with fresh ingredients and a rich, smoky flavor that’s hard to resist.
Statistics for the Colee Hammock Neighborhood
- Walkability: With a commendable Walk Score of 86, Colee Hammock ranks as the 2nd most walkable neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, ensuring most errands can be accomplished on foot.
- Population: The neighborhood is home to approximately 1,015 residents, creating a tight-knit community feel.
- Employment: It boasts of providing around 2,066 job opportunities, making it not just a residential haven but also an employment hotspot.
- Real Estate: The neighborhood features a vast range of 8,587 homes. These primarily consist of historic estate homes flaunting Mediterranean-style architecture, highlighting the neighborhood’s rich history and cultural tapestry.
What are the Frequently Asked Questions About Colee Hammock?
Where is Colee Hammock located in relation to Fort Lauderdale’s landmarks?
Colee Hammock is strategically positioned south of East Broward Boulevard and north of the New River waterway. It’s also bordered by the Himmershee Canal on the west.
Is public transportation accessible in Colee Hammock?
Yes, Colee Hammock offers some public transportation options, ensuring residents and visitors can traverse the city with ease.
What kind of architectural style predominates the houses in Colee Hammock?
Colee Hammock is celebrated for its historic estate homes, predominantly reflecting the majestic Mediterranean-style architecture, a testament to the neighborhood’s rich heritage.
Colee Hammock, an emblematic neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, offers an unparalleled blend of history, culture, and modern amenities. For those contemplating a move or even a visit, it promises a fulfilling and enriching experience. And for legal needs, whether they pertain to real estate or personal injury, one need look no further than Friedland & Associates, a beacon of excellence in the field, firmly rooted in the principles of justice and equity.