Motorcycle Accident FAQIf you have been involved in a motorcycle accident in Fort Lauderdale, there are certainly a lot of questions that you will be asking yourself in the followup. We have compiled a list of some common questions, and will go into further detail about your situation during an initial consultation. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and get started with the legal aspects of your accident, and take a look at the questions and answers below for a general overview.
What Should I Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- If you are physically able to, get out of the road and to a safe area.
- Contact the police, and if necessary, seek immediate medical attention
- Establish contact with your doctor regarding your accident
- Contact your insurance company
- Consult with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney.